View Single Post
      11-10-2014, 12:17 PM   #36
Revartr
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW M4

Still a ways out, but I'm planning on having Thanksgiving lunch with my parents (like I do every year), along with my half-sister and her family who are visiting this year. Turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, copious amounts of gravy, cranberry "sauce", crescent rolls, pumpkin pie, pecan pie, and a couple of glasses of whiskey, as per usual. Watch some football and have a few beers with my dad. Might have Thanksgiving dinner with my mom's side of the family. If not, I'll probably have a get-together with some friends, make some spiked Egg Nog, etc.

Thanksgiving used to be a lot more fun and eventful around our house when I was a kid (or it seemed that way, at least). We used to have a LOT of family over for Thanksgiving lunch/dinner, I'd watch cartoons and play video games, the grown-ups would watch football in the living room, and we'd all have a great time and enjoy each other's company. But over the past few years, we haven't really had anybody over (at least not as much), so it just doesn't seem as enjoyable.
Appreciate 0