View Single Post
      07-19-2014, 09:00 PM   #47
faou4rm
Private
Rep
Drives: '12 e92 335 M-Sport

haha thank you everyone !!!!!
Milo seems a lot skinnier but he weighs about the same !
His behavior is slowly picking back up, but his aggressive nature seems to be gone for now ! He usually always growls and attempts to take jabs at strangers, but he let everyone pet him and stuff haha
I was afraid that he might not recognized my 2 other dogs, but they immediately bonded and ran around the house !
The only difference for now is that milo is having trouble sleeping comfortable. He's constantly fidgeting and waking up in the middle

I'm soo glad to have him back home, and i want to thank everyone again for your support, sympathy, prayers, and best wishes !!!

But to clarify more, a guy that works at a nail shop directly next to the South hills animal hospital (where milo escaped) went in and showed a picture of milo to inquire about his breed. The workers at the vet immediately recognized milo and contacted us.
The chance of Milo escaping and landing at the guy's house, and the guy going into the south hills animal hospital with a picture is just still unbelievable to me.

Anyways, thank you again everyone !! : ))

P.S. Milo was neutered at an early age so i've never seem him humping or anything before
Appreciate 0