View Single Post
      06-19-2009, 04:46 PM   #1
NC F82
United_States
Rep
Drives: Alpine White F82

Welcome to the family F01!

I am home for the weekend and drove past the uncle's house...sitting in the driveway was a beautiful 2009 F01 Black Sapphire Metallic over Oyster/Black Nappa Leather 750Li! I whipped into the driveway and ran into the house...he just had a HUGE grin on his face. He & my aunt picked it up at Welt and took it to France for a little holiday home house hunting then dropped it off back in Munich and picked it up today from the dealership. It still has the European plate on it! He handed me the key and said have fun! While driving it around the neighborhood for about 30 minutes I could tell it has the cold weather, premium sound, camera, and convenience packages and it has heads up display. I'll have to play with it some more to determine everything else it has, but it's amazing! Big step up from his E90 330i!

He told me about cruising on the Autobahn at a smooth 100-105 and would jump into the left lane to pass some one, he would punch it and before he could blink those turbos would spool up and he'd be floatin' at 140-150! It doesn't even think about it, it just goes!

EDIT: Pictures below! I'll try and get some more better quality ones this weekend!

Last edited by NC F82; 06-19-2009 at 06:27 PM..
Appreciate 0