United_States
Rep
Drives: 2023 AUDI RS6

Garage List
2023 Audi RS6 Avant  [0.00]
BMW M2 Competition   [10.00]
2009 BMW 335i  [0.00]
2015 M3  [9.52]
This thread wasn't meant to downplay the value of a PC Driving School experience. I've only heard good things. I however thought I'd bring this information to the forum for community knowledge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jono2112 View Post
That is crap. You might as well join BMW CCA go to the HPDE events with your own car. At least you can buy insurance for your own car. I can't believe BMWs own lawyers allow that, waivers are not bullet proof and this still exposes them to liability.
I haven't been to an M Performance school, but I'd think a red flag will go up if they ask me for my insurance information. Truth be told, it's a lot more convenient for me to do DEs close to home with the admission cost of less than $400 per weekend, and CCA membership isn't needed. Just be sure to know that your maintenance goes way the hell up if you regularly track your new BMW. I do however enjoy being part of the CCA community for various reasons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuidoK View Post
I dont understand that BMW apparently sells m3's to people that cant drive....
Umm... I'd rather not go there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3m3mr View Post
How many people discover this only after they get to the performance center. BMW should be much more upfront about this absurd policy.
Up front, I agree. I wonder if we can get a hand on that waiver to see what the exclusions are. No PC liability for loss of life, no problem. Our liability for car damage, major problem!
Appreciate 1