I can haz cheezburger?
Rep
Drives: 14 Sahara/08 335xi/22 Maverick

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by rexb16 View Post
updates?
Let’s see:

About two hours ago I picked up four girls in South Beach and drove them to the University of Miami. The sober one sat up front, small talked me a bit, while the other sober one was texting the whole time. 3rd girl passed out within minutes and the 4th chick (sat behind me) was wasted. She began touching my neck, ears and shoulder. I started laughing a little and the chick up front saw what was going on. I grabbed the flirting girls hand and shook it by saying ‘Nice to meet you’. After I dropped them off, the flirt was hugging a trash can.

The other night, two girls from Cali wouldn’t shut up and kept on touching my arm and leg. They were drunk so that explains it.

FWIW, most flirts/touching from females is mainly due to them being drunk. I am not making myself as Casanova.

This week I began experimenting working from 10pm till around 5am and so far so good.

I’m tired af now. Time for some zzzz’s after I take my son to school. It’s one of the few times I get to drive the 335.
Appreciate 1