Drives: E92 M3 Comp

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKRAPOVICOWNS
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCOTT26
Quote:
Originally Posted by CesaroM View Post
Good job somebody brought this up.!

Nobody can come even close to Audi when it comes to these little details , the beauty , quality of materials , fit and finish and final execution , not even Mercedes Benz S class or any other car manufacturer in that price range. Take a look at the A7 or new TT or new Q7 interior...the current A8 interior design is a masterpiece , but Audi can borrow Porsche designers and use parts from Bentley if they want as they are all VAG....I think their ideas and budget exceed BMW's , VW can make a Phaeton even if they lose heavy money on it...that's something BMW can't afford to do, today , tomorrow , never. BMW still doesn't have it's own halo car in 2015.
BMWs halo car (s) are the BMW i3 and i8.
No competitor has not even reached the production and material application level both BMWi cars offer and they will not for a few years yet.
So from a realistic point of view to real life issues, the BMW i3 and i8 serve as halo cars not just for BMW but the enitre industry.
I3 its a halo car? Tell me more.

For each his own, but although I appreciate the effort and technology used in the I8, and the meaning of it to the future, I wouldn't even blink twice in ordering an R8 instead of it..which its a true supercar in my book at least.
If BMW wanted to make an exotic sports car they would. And by the way, an M6 can keep up with an R8 any day of the week my friend.
2017 Yas Marina Blue ///M3 | Silverstone | DCT
2018 Citrin Black 340xi | Dakota Black | 8-Speed Auto
Appreciate 0