View Single Post
      05-24-2015, 04:05 PM   #22
Falafel Combo
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: X5 xDrive50i

Dackelone , thanks for these pictures. This is an amazing photo shoot and some really nice angles to show off the concept design lines.

I can't say I love it, but I do like it. A lot. And I definitely DO NOT hate it. Not everyone will be forward thinking like BMWs design team, and if I have learned two things over the course of my relationship with BMW, that would be:

1. Reserve judgement until you see it in person.

2. BMW current design team is ACE! I have not seen a production BMW car in recent production history (0-5 years) that I dislike. They make beautiful cars!

I guess this is a case were we will have to be patient, and hope we "get it" with more releases and showings.

I know also for example that when my ALL TIME FAVORITE rock band releases a new album, most times I dislike it. And then I leave it for while and com back and listen to it a few weeks later and I find one track I like. And then several. And by the time the next album is ready to roll out, I'm in love with it. And compare the new album to it. Hopefully this makes sense.
Appreciate 1