Rep
Drives: E90 M3 LCI Jerez Black

Garage List
2011 BMW M3  [0.00]
Day 5 - Houston, we have a problem!

A lovely sunny day, and it appears my car attracted some local talent

The suspects......

Anyway, today's destination?

Via......firstly, the Grossglockner Pass. Any boy was this place busy, never seen a mountain pass so busy. At the base of the pass, is a little town where we stopped for a short break.

Then it was time to start the climb.

At the top

Disaster struck at the top. The GF's car decided to throw an error light for low oil pressure. So we sat around at the top of the Grossglockner for hours sorting out breakdown company. Breakdown company phoned at 11.16am, tow truck arrived at 2.30pm!

The GF went with her car to the dealer, and i carried on.

On to Monte Zoncolan

Then Passo Falzarego

And finally, Passo Valparola

The hotel

The pizza

By this time it was 8pm, and the GF still hadn't arrived at the hotel. We'd kept in contact and i knew what was going on, but she was supposed to be leaving the dealer by 6pm in a taxi. Long story short, i had to drive back to Austria to collect her at the border, where she had been given a lift, via the tow company owner. Didn't arrive back at hotel until 10.20pm!!!

Total driving time (including stops/fuel ups/etc) - 9.45 hours / 338 miles, add in the extra trip back to Austria, and the figures are 12 hours / 438 miles.

// E90 M3 LCI DCT in Jerez Black with Fox Red Leather // Alcantara Trim // ST XTA Coilovers // 1.75 Exhaust Mod // Pinnacle Undertray // @jerez.black.e90.m3 //
Euro Alpine Road Trips 2014 2016 2017 2018 2019

Last edited by mjn77; 11-01-2017 at 05:48 AM..
Appreciate 7