02-19-2018, 01:15 PM   #9
FastLaneJB
Captain
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 2018 BMW M760Li

Quote:
Originally Posted by LZR View Post
I almost pulled the trigger on a S65 last year as I wanted to get a V12 but then I started looking at the M760i and started thinking in that direction. Maybe I will trade it in when they do a twin turbo V16. Came across this and does seem they thought about a V16 at one point.
https://www.motormag.com.au/news/170...manual-created
Hey if this crazy monster power trend continues you never know. Would be sweet.
Unfortunately we are in the age of downsizing so just cannot see that ever happening. I suspect this will be the last time they'll use a V12 in a 7 series as well to be honest.

Quote:
Yea I was really surprised as well. I have been nice to it but that first trip home from the dealership I was a little ramped up. You know how it goes.

It's got to be considerably underrated. Hopefully someone will dyno one before too long. Man I have always liked the look of most Porsche cars but have to say I really don't like the look of their Panamera body.
I know what you mean, it's hard to resist and if you've not driven one before you want to know just what it is you've purchased

Quote:
Got some more pics on the interior lighting. I really like the violet.
Amazing pics. The speakers also really do look very swish. Only had it during the day so not seen the car at night yet.
Appreciate 0