View Single Post
      09-08-2014, 09:56 PM   #50
raisemyrent
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: Black Sapphire 428i xD GC

I don't know if it was rude. He wanted to talk to Massa. They both speak Italian. Neither of them is English. Why would they speak English because Hamilton is there? They weren't talking about him. Massa had been speaking Italian all weekend, so had probably Nico (including right before, to the Merc guy), and they were in Italy. At least he didn't have a very awkward conversation in English with Hamilton randomly butting in. I have to say Nico's italian has got very good (as an aside).

to solstice, you forget perhaps that Nico is German (races under the German flag; not opening a can of worms), and so is Mercedes, and that they're trying to make it as much of a national team as, say, Ferrari for Italy (with some British and Austrian help), and that they never seemed to have much of an issue with Schumacher's antics in Germany, and that F1 popularity in Germany is down of late, even with Sebastian's domination (or perhaps due to). Just my 2 cents. I think the championship is getting good, and I just realised that there aren't that many races left!
Appreciate 0