135GCL
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2009 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thescout13 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChasenM3 View Post
South Bay won something? They must be under new ownership since the last time I went there. They used to be just awful, so its refreshing to see they may have turned it around.
They have won awards every year for the past 5 years including BMW Center of Excellence. Hands down, the best dealer in SoCal. I recently moved away and will still only buy from South Bay.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thescout13 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChasenM3 View Post
South Bay won something? They must be under new ownership since the last time I went there. They used to be just awful, so its refreshing to see they may have turned it around.
They have won awards every year for the past 5 years including BMW Center of Excellence. Hands down, the best dealer in SoCal. I recently moved away and will still only buy from South Bay.
They were the worst BMW dealer, Might be new owners but I was treated so bad over there and surprised they got his award, I refuse to go back there for anything, maybe if they fired everybody and closed it down and turned it to a cheap used car dealership then I might go back