View Single Post
      07-15-2017, 02:21 AM   #78
Mingwan
Major
Rep
Drives: X1 Individual custom paint

Something not related to ghosts. Anyone write their dreams down as soon as they wake up?

I had a dream that I was walking on campus during the day. It was a very nice day out. Class had just been dismissed and I was making my way out of the building. I get out of the building and head towards the food court. I turn towards the stairs to make my way up to the food court and I notice a person walking down the stairs towards me on the right side. There didn't seem to be any real reason why my attention gravitated towards them. I just started looking at them. The person was a hipster looking female wearing glasses, had dark hair, a black and white striped long sleeve shirt, shorts, and a pair of mismatched socks. One sock was a typical sock color (couldn't recall) and the other was rainbow colored in a striped pattern. I stair at her socks as she walks by, and she catches me starring. We make eye contact as we pass by on the stairs, and as she walks away I turn around starring at her again thinking something was odd about her besides the socks. She keeps walking away as I stand there watching her. Then I finally decide to go back up the stairs to head towards the food court. My dream ends there.

I wake up in the morning thinking nothing of the dream as I take note of it on my phone. The day goes by as usual and I remember thinking how nice it was outside that day. I was ready to get out of class to enjoy the nice weather. I was hungry, too. Class finally ends and I decide to go get something to eat at the food court. As I'm walking through campus, I decide not to go to the food court because it was too damn crowded. It was lunch time after all. I decide to get a snack instead at a shop at a different building far from the food court. As I'm making my way across campus, I'm getting further away from the dense crowd of people, and more people start heading back to class. By the time I get close to the shop, there aren't many people walking around. I'm starving by now and only think about what I'd buy for my snack. I make my way to the doors, and see this girl coming from the other side, so I open the door for her. I immediately notice how attractive looking she was. We make eye contact as she passes by the door way and as she walks away, I notice a brightly colored, knee high sock on her right foot. She was wearing mismatched socks. One was black, and the other was rainbow striped. She had dark hair, wore glasses, and had on jean shorts with a striped shirt. She looks back at me and smiles a little just before turning her head forward. I start having this feeling of dejavu. I don't know why, but I suddenly lost interest in eating and decide to just sit down on the couches. I didn't make the connection between my dream and what happened later that day until I laid in bed that night.

Could it have been a mere coincidence? I don't know.
Appreciate 1
Doc Oc1422.00