07-15-2017, 09:30 AM   #80
BMW F22
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: ///M235i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mingwan View Post
Something not related to ghosts. Anyone write their dreams down as soon as they wake up?

Could it have been a mere coincidence? I don't know.
I have had many dreams like that in the past and still do now and then. I swear I could be psychic (or bordering one).

One story that have always stood out as it was so vivid that it kind of freaked me out a little. I was in the 8th grade. One night I had a dream that I was in my English class. There was a guest speaker with long black hair, dressed in a green skirt and a green blazer. She stood in front of the class and wrote on the board the word RESPECT in bold letters. I had no idea what that was about.

A week or two later, I was sitting in my English class and this lady came in to talk about diversity and some other things. It's been a topic that the whole school had been promoting for the past week. Anyhow, she started off with a short speech, then turned around and wrote RESPECT on the board. That was when I was like "holy shit..." and remembered my dream. The guest speaker was an asian woman in her late 20's with long black hair and was dressed up in a green skirt and green blazer.

People say it's deja vu or whatever but I have had so many dreams like that that I remembered when waking up but had no idea what they were until I experience it few weeks or few months later. The details were so vivid it's crazy.
Appreciate 0