View Single Post
      07-15-2017, 10:45 AM   #82
Doc Oc
Captain Fatbelly
United_States
Rep
Drives: C63 amg

Jgoens, it's like you were there with us last night! My wife and I split 3g between us and had a very fun evening! Got a little nauseous about 15 min in but that passed pretty quickly. It wasn't nearly as intense as I expected which was good. Laughed our asses off, had trouble controlling how loud we talked, watched the carpet breathe and zoned out (or in) watching Avatar. Overall it was a happy experience where every stimulus was about 20% stronger than usual. I enjoyed it but feel a little foggy this a.m so probably won't make it a habit. Had two instances during the night that I'd call a "trip". We noticed right away that things in your peripheral vision became much more substantial than usual. At one point my white chihuahua walked just the right way past a lamp and it changed the light hitting my peripheral vision, startling the hell out of me as for a second it seemed like the entire left side of our roof had just come off (even though it was dark out!)! This caused a very large startle and also made me yell loudly "what just happened" which in turn scared the ever loving shit out of my wife 2nd instance was when the blue guy got on the dragon bird thing in Avatar and flew it down the face of a cliff or something. Felt like I was there and it actually took my stomach like a roller coaster. Pretty cool.

I'm very curious to see if there are any long term positive affects from this. That was the selling point for my wife.

2008 dct coupe, evolve engine/dct tune, ttp, ms intake, megan exhaust, cf ds. Sold.
Appreciate 2
jgoens3787.50