View Single Post
      07-18-2017, 03:55 PM   #86
bd307
Chef
Rep
Drives: Things with wheels or no wheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roma_335i View Post
I had something crazy happen to me. When I was 18 I was working at bk, I was the closer. So I was washing the dishes as usual and the manager was in the office. Out of no where the garage door opens and closes, I though I was crazy. Then again it opens and stays open for about 10 seconds. I ran to the manager and he started laughing when I told him this. Then we are both looking on the door and the door opens almost fully he ran in the office locked the door and called the police I was like dude open the door let me in the office and he wouldn't open till the cops came. (Police didn't find nothing). Then other time the freezer door was opening by itself, plus that door is like 60 pounds it's supper heavy all metal. I ended up quitting that job, and 3 other people quit. There is many stories people told that they seen in that place, loke wird sounds, machines turning on and off, and much more. Plus almost forgot, few feeks after i quit. They had people come istall speciall ghost cameras and stuff.
You know if they catch any interesting footage. Besides people having sex
Appreciate 0