View Single Post
      11-14-2014, 10:49 AM   #68
E90SLAM
Supreme Allied Commander
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: A BBS WHORE

Garage List
I wouldn't say Hamilton gave Rosberg the race. Like Riccairdo, you have to be there to seize the opportunity when your opponent messed up. Rosberg drove a solid race, ready to take the win whenever Hamilton messed up occasionally.

I kind of like the tension when Hamilton closing on Rosberg in the final stages.
But as far as race concern, seems Rosberg is not as good on the Prime tires compare to the options. Like in Austin, he was a bit slower than Hamilton on Prime tires, just like in Brazil where he almost blew a 7 second gap on Prime tires.

As far as wheel to wheel combat, Hamilton has the upperhand on Rosberg, but Rosberg will always be there to pounce when there's a slight opportunity.

Silver spoon debate again, I wouldn't say both of them. Probably cause Hamilton started in a championship winning McLaren in his debut year, but Rosberg started in a mediocre Williams. That would give an impression of Lewis was more fortunate.
And Rosberg, just because his "pretty boy" face. That would give me an impression that he should play Polo and gentlemen sports instead. LOL...j/k

Just one week to go to the final race.