View Single Post
      02-11-2016, 11:20 AM   #19
Kolyan2k
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2006 S2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by atxgt3 View Post
That's interesting, I had a 2008 G35S that I loved, put almost 80k miles on it without a single issue. Looked great, drove great, interior was nice.

I then bought a 2008 IS350 as a dependable daily driver and I realized quickly that I didn't like it much. The interior felt cheaper than the Infinity, it was less fun to drive, it felt more fragile, the technology was completely outdated even compared to contemporary cars. It was also tiny, although I could fit two kids with big Britax seats in the back so it is possible.

But for me having owned both, the clear winner in my book was the Infiniti. The Lexus really felt cheap to me.
Yeah I went to Infiniti 3 times. When I bought M3, I looked at G35S (I think thats what it was back then), M3 won me over by a mile oubviously. Then again looked at A4, G37S, and 335i, neither me or my wife liked G37S out of those 3 (bought A4 and then 335i). And I gave it last chance 6 month ago, same thing.....everything is cheaply made, cheap plastic, cheap leather with wear marks as early as 20k miles...As far as drivability and reliability, well Infinity has some more perforamnce over Lexus (unless you get F-sport), and I did read some horror stories with G37 reliability....maybe early models, have no clue

Most people agree that Lexus quality even beats BMW as well.
Appreciate 0