View Single Post
      02-11-2016, 01:14 PM   #21
g2BMW
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 335i M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by atxgt3 View Post
Very interesting and definitely goes to show how subjective it is! You have to get what appeals to you, that's the most important thing. My G35S was a great performer until the day I traded it in, interior didn't show any sign of wear except for some of the rubber (?) coated plastic pieces where the rubber started peeling off.

I'm surprised you don't have the same complaints with the Lexus interior, the hard plastics and cheap feeling interior was my biggest complaint about the car. I didn't feel the same way in the G35S. I actually chose the G35S over a 335i back then because I felt like it was better value for money and also more fun, the BMW felt too civilized. Couldn't afford an M3 back then, lol.
+11 ^

Except for the ISF, rest of the IS line up are boring, interior is not bad but too soft. And the rear seat, dunno why they have it.
G37 has good engine, fun to drive and reliable even early models, so it should be good. Thing is the G cars are detuned a little from the factory, especially the throttle, so you need to floor it to get the fun factor out. The back seat has enough room for a rear facing baby seat. Get the RWD, its about 250 lbs lighter than AWD.

335i has a good torquey engine but mundane interior. And back seat is ok but not that roomy. Reliability is not the greatest.
Appreciate 0