05-07-2014, 12:00 PM   #8
URBAN LEGEND
Rocky
United_States
Rep
Drives: 16 M5, 18 ZL1 1LE, 18 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by KwlAznKid View Post
I get that you're a hardcore clippers fan and I am a hardcore warriors fan and I'm not trying to turn this into a fight BUT how can you say there was no way that the warriors could beat the clippers? with the exception of game 2 all the games were close including game 7, if we made 2 more baskets (or even freethrows) and you guys missed 1 or 2 more, it would be totally different

now with that said, even as a warriors fan I am not TOO sad that Jackson was let go, he was a great motivator and speaker BUT he's not good drawing up plays, towards the end of game 7 it was painfully obvious. Joe lacob is a guy who strives for wins, he has the same goals as the fans AND I'm sure he knows a lot more about basketball than the fans so if he thinks is someone out there better who can lead us to more wins I'm going to trust him over some fans. on top of that I also heard that Jackson had a lot of friction with not only the front office but as well as the assistant coaches and some players (not sure if this is true or not) but if that is true then it justifies the firing a lot more as well
It's simple: winning is winning.
Appreciate 0