07-20-2016, 10:39 AM   #18
larrysing
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 335d M-Sport, Nav/Blinds

Garage List
2011 BMW 335d  [0.00]
Ha-Ha funny story about FB and "relationships" around it.

Flashback to high school days, late 70s/early 80s. Hottest chick in school, or almost. Always had 1 single boyfriend, same guy, all 4 years. Left hundreds of us chomping at air. (She was also super-duper cool, friendly, had a connection with every single clique - she was THE BOMB.)

Flash up to 2009. Her husband had passed on, sadly, three years earlier. Me single again. Friended me on FB, we both made some moves, found she was open to it.

Although we lived 3 states apart, ended up spending a fun weekend together at a resort - good times. "Want to be FWB," moving forward, she said.

Then in a couple of months, she changed her mind and accused me of "kiss and telling" which I absolutely did not do. I think it was just her way to get out of the little thing we had started. Now she has me FB blocked and is not in contact at all.

So, in summary, FB got me some action, then got me dropped & blocked. Giveth and Taketh.

My advice - be VERY careful with relationships started on or involving FB. Been there, done that.

Last edited by larrysing; 07-21-2016 at 08:32 PM..
Appreciate 0