gtron
powerhouse
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 Porsche 981 CS

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by 954Stealth View Post
I use Operator and the G36c a lot right now in conquest or TDM. I should spend some money on the AKM. I used to use the M416 in BF3 a lot. but I've been working on upgrading my helicopters and vehicles so that's where my money has been going.

In hotwire I use mechanic b/c that M230 will take out any car/bigrig haha and the repair tool keeps the car rolling if i'm not driivng.
Actually the repair tool has helped a lot in the helo as well. If you're low, go up as far as you can then switch to another seat, repair, back to the pilot seat before you hit the ground and bam good to go without landing for a repair....

For heist or some rescue maps I like Enforcer and the SPAS-12 since they're much more CQB oriented.

***This was my 4,000th post haha***
i didn't like the akm. actually, most of the assault rifles i don't like it seems. oddly enough i'm having trouble with the recoil on them. i didn't have an issue with recoil on bf3 or bf4. i haven't tried the g36... i think that's a carbine so i'll have to try after i finish this assignment.

now that i think of it, even though they separate carbines and assault weapons, i don't think it really matters which i use. i'll have to check that too. sorry, thinking out-loud now. haha

the enforcer has some cool machine guns. i'm not a fan of shotguns because it's almost too easy or something.

you just leveled up on your 4k post! LOL