08-28-2016, 01:12 AM   #7
Blksnowflake
Mlightened
United_States
Rep
Drives: Yaz M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BayMoWe335 View Post
My Note is absolute dog shit garbage. Crashes, horrible battery life, and slow.

As much as I hate to say it, I'm crawling back to Apple after 4 years with Android. Apple just makes a better phone, despite not having the specs.m
Complete oposite experience. My Note 5 is the best phone I've ever had. I can signed documents on it, has arguably the best camera second only to the S7 and new Note 7, it comes in dual sim which I love and not offered by Apple, the display makes the iPhone look like an etch-a-sketch, I can download files right to the phone, the S pen is an amazingly usable tool, and on top of the many features it looks ten times better than any iPhone.

I'll admit the iPhone is faster and smoother in operating its native apps, it's simpler to use because you can't personalise anything, unlike an Android which lets you customize your phone as you like, from font size and color on icons to how they're arranged to a hosts of widgets on the lock screen, most of which can't be done on an Apple device.

I was a long time Apple iPhone nut since the beginning, and all my home computing is done on Macs and my family all still use iPhones, but for me the flexibility offered by Android offers a more rich and rewarding experience. Getting a Note 7 in a few weeks.

If your phone crashes that much there must be something in the way it was used, certain software on it, you're trolling or which Note? Is it outdated...
Appreciate 1
jgoens3787.50