04-13-2009, 08:45 PM   #26
quitethesnapper
bimmerlover
Canada
Rep
Drives: the panzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by xDrive50i View Post
Are you asking if I am 100% sure those are the rims that come with the individual package or am I 100% sure that's what I want?

Well, those are definitely the rims that come with the individual package (style 301I 20"). And looking at my alternate choices, I still like these the best.

I have attached some pictures that other people have taken of the 750 individual with these rims, so you can have a better look at them:

Attachment 257930

In the following two pictures you can also see what the Citrin Black Metallic (X02) exterior color looks like. This paint finish has such a wide variety of hues that it is next to impossible to capture in a picture. You would have to see it in person to fully experience it. I have seen the car in this color on a couple of occasions now and I absolutely love it! As mentioned before, other people on this forum have taken these pictures. The only time I had a chance to actually take pictures was with my cell phone camera and they didn't turn out too well... Anyway, here is a 750 in Citrin Black Metallic with the 301I rims:

Attachment 257931

Attachment 257932

i was asking if you were sure about choosing those rims, but after seeing these photos i agree, and the paint is dynamite, good choice!
Appreciate 0