xDrive50i
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: '09 750i individual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tnitaly View Post
xDrive50i,
thanks for the pics, that is exactly what I was referring to. What configurator are you using to pull these images? BMWNA's site doesn't give the nice blown out view, nor the back seat Not sure that I like the steering wheel with the wood, but I don't think that it is an option for the US market right now.
These are pictures of an actual 750 individual. It would be nice if the online configurators would achieve this level of detail. They are a great tool already to help you visualize your configuration, but they still have to work on the finer details.

Personally, I don't like the individual steering wheel with the wood inlay, but that's a matter of taste (and also, the individual steering wheel does not come with the heated option due to the wood inlay). The individual steering wheel is available for the US market as well, however you do need the individual compostion package to be able to add this steering wheel to your configuration.

Since I don't like the looks and feel of the wood inlay in the individual steering wheel, I opted for the sport steering wheel instead.
2009 750i individual | Citrin Black Metallic | Platinum Merino Extended Leather | BMW Individual Composition Package (includes Sport Package) | Dynamic Handling Package | Multimedia Package | Technology Package | Executive Package
http://www.7post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=234432
Appreciate 0