View Single Post
      07-21-2015, 03:48 PM   #62
Netm8kr
Rep
Drives: 2013 740li Xdrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Netm8kr View Post
I actually just left a local BMW dealership during lunch. I wanted to ask some direct questions to a service advisor. Was trying to get some expectations of the service plan. I never knew they covered everything except tires and alignments. I would've been back into bimmers 6 cars ago. I remember reading about getting a car certified if it passed certain standards. I was trying to get a confirmation on that. The car I'm considering isn't at a bmw dealer. So I need to know these things up front. Also want to be clear on the best extended warranty plans. They directed me to another person that handles those things. Haven't spoke with them yet. Peace...Netm8kr
I just spoke with a BMW finance person in reference to this specific vehicle and an extended warranty. I can get an additional 3yrs/70,000 mile warranty on it. He says that was better than then length a CPO would give me of the same year. So, it sounds like the purchase will take place in the very near future indeed. Thanks for all the knowledge shared on this forum. Its made me a very informed buyer. I'll be sure to post pictures once it happens. It's a beauty.

Peace...Netm8kr
Appreciate 0