View Single Post
      01-26-2011, 11:24 PM   #9
racer m
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: X5M, Alpina B7, E92 M3, GTR

Hey that's my car!!! Lol, I was just gonna post these pics on here cause they are so awesome. Thanks a lot for taking those Vern, we need to shoot Godzilla soon when its done (if that ever happens).

I just want to say that I feel guilty for straying away from the BMW brand, which I have been so loyal to since the first one I drove. I replaced my 2006 E60 M5 with a 2010 W212 E63 and absolutely hated it. I can't believe how poor the quality of Mercedes is compared to BMW, and after having so many problems with my E63 I had to get rid of it already. I would never buy another one again. It had depreciated almost 40% from what I paid 9 months ago, and I took it up the a$$ on trade in to get this car, but I don't care. The B7 is absolutely amazing... its very fast and handles like a sports car, beautiful to look at, and so comfortable I could sleep in it. The leather/alcantara interior is gorgeous and smells better than a $5k designer jacket and the luxury and technology in it is enough to keep me happy every day, even sitting in rush hour traffic in LA. God bless this vehicle. Anyone considering this car should rush straight to the nearest dealer that has one and bring one home immediately.

-Matt
Appreciate 0