United_States
Rep
Drives: '08 135i, '88 325is

Garage List
1988 BMW 325is  [0.00]
2008 BMW 135i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by grieverr View Post
I'm in the same boat, except I have an S2. So if you're stone age, what am I?!

I will be upgrading soon, though. There are more and more apps not compatible with my OS version. And my touch screen seems to not work at random when texting. So I have to keep going back to the home screen, opening another app, and then getting back to my message. It kind of reboots my screen/keyboard that way.

The iphone looks interesting because of the fitness tracking suite. And as far as Apple products, I only have an ipad, so I'm not sure how much integration among devices I'll be able to take advantage of. But I think the 6 may be too big. The S2 is already big enough.

I do like the Sony Xperias but am concerned about support, since Sony is not a major player. And just to have something new, I'd like to try something besides an S5, though it seems that's the direction I'm going in.

I do want to hold an iphone 6 before deciding, though.

Even more crazy, I'm still using a Samsung Captivate which is basically a Galaxy S1. It is rooted, so I have been able to keep up with newer Android OS versions via CyanogenMod. It's running pretty slow now though.

I've also been looking at the Sony Xperia phones and am considering a Xperia Z3 Compact. Unlike other small versions of flagship phones, this one has the same specs as the full size Z3 aside from screen size and resolution. Depending on price, this is the direction I'm leaning.