03-21-2024, 12:13 AM   #29
dreamingat30fps
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Miata, Cayenne, Model 3, F350

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebmw View Post
All that said, there may be no way to avoid issues no matter what policy OP has because of possible Chronic issues, but the Obamacare plans are absolute garbage.
You need to explain what an "Obamacare plan" is. Being self employed I get my insurance through the marketplace... some people consider that "Obamacare"... however I get no discount or subside as I do not qualify based on my income. I can go to the Florida Blue site and purchase the same exact plan directly through them for the same price. I can buy pretty much any plan I can buy directly through Florida Blue through the marketplace so I'm not sure how they are worse when they are the same plans and can be anything from total crap cheap 100% deductible plans to very expensive 0 deductible plans and everything in between.

Now if you mean individual plans suck compared to corporate plans you would get through an employer then maybe... I don't know as I don't have an employer and honestly can't remember the plan being any better or worse back when I did.
Appreciate 0