View Single Post
      12-17-2015, 05:01 PM   #2
frieseke
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: BMW 750li

I know what you are talking about. In fact my car does the same thing. I've never worried about it but I can tell you a story about it. I was at the dealership getting an oil change on my car and I was visiting with the mechanic doing the job since it was an easy job and he was talking about someone that came in complaining that the car went clunk when you turned the steering wheel fast. I guess they had a pile of difficulty with it trying to replicate the problem and they never could. Long story short it was when the wheel goes to full lock it does clunk a bit and its totally normal but the customer was freaking out about it and they got the easiest 3 hour call out to get that fixed ever.

We then talked about how sometimes the one side of the car stays lit when they would walk away from it. Turns out that is also a feature where you hit the signal light on the way out of the car and it would turn on the leds on the side you hit so that the car isn't dark on the side of the road in case you run out of fuel. They had to find that gremlin in the code too!
Appreciate 0