02-11-2014, 11:59 PM   #40
AndreyT
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 335i Sedan, Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litos View Post
trying to hide a nation's failures by saying you don't care about them is very elementary...
No, you silly little pumpkin I don't know how to explain it so that even you'd understand... Let me use an allegory (maybe that will work). It is a bit gross, but I believe that that very "grossness" is what might help to get the point across, especially among people of your cultural level.

Imagine a bunch of students that decided to play a prank on one of their fellow co-eds. They urinated into his Mountain Dew bottle, sealed it up and put it in the fridge. And every one is in on it, except, of course, for the victim. Some students are giggling and waiting for the "moment of truth" to arrive, glowing with anticipation. Others see it as an extremely stupid thing to do. And some of them might even sorta-kinda try to derail the prank in some indirect passive way, since none of them wants to step forward and say it openly. You know, peer pressure. Nobody wants to be a rat. And finally there is that guy who's just above all that. He steps forward and flat out tells the victim that his Mountain Dew is now urine.

So, you see, you are the guy who's holding a bottle of what you think is Mountain Dew in your hand. And I'm that guy who is flat out warning you that this is urine. You know, I'm doing a charitable thing. I'm trying to help you, because I assume that you don't want to drink someone's urine. And I also happen to be the guy who doesn't give a flying squirrel about what these moron pranksters will think about me afterwards. I'm basically a saint, your guardian angel of the moment, if you will.

And in response, you are just telling me that you actually like urine, opening the bottle and drinking it all, savoring every drop. I won't deny - I'm a bit surprised, but I just say "whatever", turn around and go about my business.

Now, returning to our topic: this whole retardfest among the American losers about the Russian Olympics quickly developed into those epic losers guzzling urine from a firehose with the whole world pointing fingers at them and laughing. So, I'm just checking if the business end of that firehose is really where you want to be right now. Apparently it is. Carry on then, I guess...

Last edited by AndreyT; 02-12-2014 at 12:20 AM..
Appreciate 0