View Single Post
      02-26-2020, 11:20 AM   #5
3seriesTx
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: Bmw 335i 2011 msport bmw 750li

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick745li View Post
Hello everyone, I'm new here to 7post, and i'm looking to buy a set of 22's for my black on tan, 2002 BMW 745IL... I'm still learning to navigate through the web site and didn't get a chance to view all the threads, so i'm hoping this will be a quick and efficient way to see whats out there for sale for my car.. This is my first 7 series (not first bmw) and i'm willing to accept any advice or tips on what to expect as well as general information about the E65/66 or 22's for the 7 series. Thank you all for your time.

I'll post some pictures in a lil bit.. Haven't figured out yet how...

If your selling anything else for a E65/66 post on here, i'm hungry for upgrades, just bought the car...!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick745li View Post
Hello everyone, I'm new here to 7post, and i'm looking to buy a set of 22's for my black on tan, 2002 BMW 745IL... I'm still learning to navigate through the web site and didn't get a chance to view all the threads, so i'm hoping this will be a quick and efficient way to see whats out there for sale for my car.. This is my first 7 series (not first bmw) and i'm willing to accept any advice or tips on what to expect as well as general information about the E65/66 or 22's for the 7 series. Thank you all for your time.

I'll post some pictures in a lil bit.. Haven't figured out yet how...

If your selling anything else for a E65/66 post on here, i'm hungry for upgrades, just bought the car...!!
These rims are plastic dipped white and dirty but I will take it off if you're interested. They're in awesome condition. I have lots of e65 e66 parts off this 2007 750Li
Attached Images

Appreciate 0