View Single Post
      04-28-2010, 10:18 PM   #1
dbs600
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2011 750LXi Individual

2011 750LXi Individual

Hello all:

After a three month debate between the F01/02 and the W221, I’ve decided: a 2011 750LXi Individual!

Before I place the order, I have a few questions that I would appreciate help with:

1. How much of a deposit should I anticipate having leave on an Individual order? The standard $500 – $1,000, or more?

2. I see that 2011 760’s include top-view camera capability. Has anyone had success getting their dealer to push through same on a 2011 750 Individual order?

3. Out of the 5 wheels available in the US, why is there only ONE, and an ugly one at that, that is fitted with all-season tires? Has anyone found all-season tires that fit on the Individual wheels?

4. How can I possibly view either Azurite Black or Citrin Black on an actual car in person prior to order placement (need not be on a 7)? I am debating between same.

5. What’s up with Individual orders and contrasting seat piping and / or interior stitching??? I want either / or very badly, if at all possible. Three dealers have already told me that same is NOT possible, yet I’ve come across threads showing contrasting piping and a thread where a Louisiana dealer was able to order a 2010 650i Coupe Individual with contrasting stitching.

6. Is there any way to request that the windows be tinted at the factory (‘dipped’, not ‘film’)?

7. Those who have issue with the orange / amber reflectors on sides of the front bumper; what have you done about same!?

8. And, a more general question: Do you find yourself having to refill the gas tank often? My W140 (big engine, big tank) seems to go almost two weeks between refills, whereas my P38a (big engine, small tank) needs refilling almost three times over the course of same.

I look forward to your replies!

Thank you for your time, JD.

Last edited by dbs600; 04-29-2010 at 12:52 PM..
Appreciate 0