View Single Post
      04-30-2010, 08:34 PM   #9
dbs600
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2011 750LXi Individual

xDrive: Is there any way at all that you can provide me with the name of the gentleman mentioned at BMW Canada? I'm not entirely sure of the corporate structure, but I believe BMW NA (based in the USA) serves both the USA and acts as an umbrella organization for all BMW regional sites in North America. Maybe your contact can steer me in the right direction stateside.

TVDH: WOW! Price aside, things sure are different where you're from. I can tell you now, never ever would a dealer storage of tires. If were talking about the average customer with zero dealership history / loyalty, I'd easily place a wager on it! On the other hand, when your buying a car that is the equivalent of $330k USD, I guess anything goes? To your second point, that's my point exactly, as I would like to know if anyone has ever come across Winter (or All-Season) runflat tires that work with the BMW 7-Series Individual wheels (I'm not planning to drop $8k on an option only to replace what is likely makes up a majority of the cost of the package with wheels from a standard issue 740/750).

Thank you again kind gentlemen! Your enthusiasm is most appreciated. I've been a member of "benzworld.org" for my W140 needs for some time and I'm happy that I've come across yet another great support group for my F02 interests!
Appreciate 0