11-13-2017, 05:52 PM   #24
FriedPiston
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Scraper

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostyM View Post
I also own quite expensive cars including a 991 Turbo S, owned a 570s, and First gen V10 R8 and a Jaguar F-Type R. You're quite wrong actually. It's quite obvious you have a bias on cars, which doesn't make you much of a person to listen to regarding opinions on cars.

Someone did their homework! Did you also know that like the NSX before it, it's half the price of a new Ferrari? The 570s I owned was FULL of bugs and terrible issues. My Jaguar had a blown motor. The R8 V10 Plus maybe have a "nicer" interior, but it's extremely bare, there is literally only climate controls and everything else is on the cluster (almost bought one, but too bare of an inside) The exhaust is great as one can expect but the outside looks are not really all that special (most people agree).

it's funny, I did one little search and came up with you owning a Viper.. which if I'm not mistaken shares almost 20% of its parts from the GM parts bin..
Don't feed the troll. He's not fooling anyone with his wannabe BROKE baller status.

Congrats on the NSX, and thanks for taking the time to share the info. I've passed this along to my brother who will attempt to do the same deal as yours.
Appreciate 0