View Single Post
      02-13-2024, 04:32 PM   #14
Savoy2001
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 23 X5MC, 19 330I, 19 z06 vert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neusser View Post
They are meant to destroy private vehicle ownership altogether. A bridge to the WEF Great Reset.

Luckily, the battery tech is so unstable and so incapable of functioning in the manner everyone requires (aside from those living in 15-minute city coompods), that EVs have already failed as even the dimmest among us are beginning to realize what a farce it all is.

We have neighbors who laid out over 100k on a Tesla and photovoltaic charging system, and no longer even drive due to charging anxiety and the inconvenience of it all.

Still waiting for the thing to go up in flames.

This and I completely agree. The whole thing is a joke and I have been saying that since all this bs started. When the government started ramming this garbage down our throats I knew then and there it was junk. Nothing that’s good or worth its salt needs government intervention or tax breaks/incentives is any other help if it’s a truly good product. Same with solar panels. Point is if something it’s good enough it will stand on its own two feet without help from Uncle Sam. The tech is honestly terrible at this point and other than a hybrid like the new M5i never zero interest is a full blown ev and don’t see that changing anytime soon. Until and if it can do 500-600 miles on a charge f add the charge for 80% battery it’s like 5-10 minutes I’m not interested. Period.
Appreciate 4
Neusser496.50
SteVTEC256.50