09-05-2015, 08:10 AM   #18
Alpine300zhp
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 24 M4 Comp RWD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups
Stereotypes I live with, but I thought (k, bimmette told me to) to write up a thread here about this.

The write up was done for my blog which is written to my friends as fun, but I actually thought you guys would get more out of the style it was done on instead of me cleaning it up. I'm like one report away from being banned anyway, so I won't clean this up.

I get out of tickets, I sometimes don't even slow down when my RD goes off just to see, how it plays out.

This is what happened to an other friend of mine.

He parked his car within the spot, he got out, he was told by the guy behind him, that his car will be hit if he doesn't move forward (he was in the spot, clearly). The dude wanted to park in the front without blocking an entry, which is cool, he just went about it wrong all the way.

My friend is a car guy, he knows how much space he needs to leave so the one in front of him is needed for the one in front to get out. He also knows very well that his passport says American.

So, a white guy does this to him, after telling him to move, and after being rude?

[img]
View post on imgur.com
[/img]

[img]
View post on imgur.com
[/img]

See a white guy? he left without a ticket.

My friend had a scratch and he got basically told that because his blood lines are not from here, he should be happy. Can someone tell me who's bloodlines are the right ones here anymore?

He got insulted in front of people, the white guy hit him and went to his flat without reporting it, and nothing was given to the one causing trouble?

Let's use me as the counter argument.

I'm mildly blond with a bad mouth and a kind attitude. There are not many states left where I have not been pulled over without a ticket. Fun for me, so much fun.

In my country it for like this.

We have a few cops, and no court will ever let you off if they caught you since they know, and we all know you were speeding in the wrong place. You also lose your license there if you go to zebras when it's not your turn. Rough city rules. We know it, and we play by them. Tickets are big. Like really big.

The white man was given no fault. As for my friend: He got abused verbally and his car was hit. Cops show up, and go "Mmm Kay.. Lets leave it."

He has to go through their superiors and through a court to get anything moving.

Now, I was told this is the land of the free.

I should be excluded too.

Oh, he doesn't want me to make a big deal out of this, but he has wrong friends if he truly thinks I would let this slip.
You are a good woman Lups and I am glad you are calling this incident out for what it is. Your friend is fortunate to have you as a friend. For what it is worth, this may not have been a racist incident, but the way you describe the situation lends itself to the conclusion you reached. I hope your friend does not experience another incident like this regardless of the motivation behind the incident (racism or just being a jerk).