Thread: 21" Cor Wheels
View Single Post
      11-01-2012, 07:47 AM   #9
nolfM6
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2009 E63 M6

1. You never asked for my email address.

2. You sent me a wise a$$ PM that you can buy these wheels new and that was it.

3. The link with these same exact wheels brand new and an inch bigger with free shipping on scambay, I mean ebay? I find it pretty strange. I went through Cor direct and have bought multiple sets of wheels from them, so I think I know how much 3 piece wheels cost the legal way.

4. Just so you know check this out. Same sister company as Cor and a set of 20's look at the price. http://f10.5post.com/forums/showthre...&highlight=adv

Go ahead go with the 22's off ebay great deal for $4600. Now include tires, sensors, mounting,and balancing. Also, I find it weird how it says free shipping, but lists the price of the shipping rates per wheel on the website that is supposedly distributing these wheels.

To anyone interested my email is andrew.nolfi@navy.mil or andrew.nolfi@gmail.com if you want to contact me about my wheels. I gave my government email just so you know that I'm not sketchy like daddymalu states.

These wheels retail for $5300, sensor $400, and Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires run $1400. I'm looking to get in the ballpark of $4400 for everything or $3900 for wheels and sensors. They have less than 1,000 miles on the complete set.

Last edited by nolfM6; 11-01-2012 at 08:17 AM.. Reason: Added info
Appreciate 0