Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
The Merc engines pushed this weekend *1,000 HP* by new electronic gizmos !
That's why HAM got flames on his ass from the overdose of HP .His Merc was pushed over the limits !
Red Bulls coming closer to the facts !
I expect a close battle for next weekend in Japan (Suzuka)
I'm sorry Philippe but he was running in a very conservative mode. The engine was dialed back as he had a 20+ second lead. In no way should one runner have that many failures vs. the other runners.

As a comparator you have Manor. Is anyone seriously going to tell me Manor does a better job of installing the AMG Petronas F1 engine in the back of an F1 car than AMG Petronas does in their car? It absolutely beggars belief.

This is a statistical impossibility. If I had time I'd grab all of the stats of all of the starts by AMG engined cars and run a failure analysis. It would be a very interesting exercise.

I don't believe in coincidences. Never have, never will. My dad, a Ph.D. who taught statistics had a saying: If the odds are a million-to-one, don't worry about the million, worry about the one.

Cheers-mk
Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.
Appreciate 1