05-22-2016, 12:17 AM   #60
F30lolz
I can haz cheezburger?
Rep
Drives: 14 Sahara/08 335xi/22 Maverick

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgoens View Post
Sounds good man--glad you got something that will give you a thrill. Go hold the down arrow on right side of steering wheel and see if the screen changes. If it does you have a JB4. (I'm actually going from memory for E90 which I and a year ago) You can find out right away if it has JB4.
Is there a decently strong exhaust smell, like jet engine meets lawnmower....you will know if you stand at back of car. Then DP's. If you rev up a little and then get off gas and let the rpms fall does it make exotic pop sound? If it does you have Dp's and/or PPK. I had an N55 so not sure about the twin turbo conversion.
Thanks for the tips as I need to get up to speed quick. I just got back from a little stroll around the area lol, man I love this thing. So in the morning I'll check the arrow on the steering wheel for JB4. Exhaust smell is way stronger than the 328i and the CTS and I hear tons of pop sounds from the exhaust when blipping the trottle during rev matches. I went to the gas station and took some pics so I'll post in a few.
Appreciate 0