03-21-2018, 06:59 AM   #337
FastLaneJB
Captain
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 2018 BMW M760Li

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pelo Cat View Post
As you say, at least the car will be protected then, even if it gets dirty fairly quickly and be easier to clean, know what you mean about trees, there are two areas I have to park often when I am in the office and invariably the tree drops sap or the bloody birds use it for target practise....Although they do seem to like dark coloured cars better from anecdotal evidence in our company so watch out!
To be honest of the colours I've had blue is the worst for this only I just love blue...

Quote:
Good to hear the 7 seemed a bit better in snow, maybe just the latest software for all the driving aids/traction controls have been improved slightly? In any case good to hear. Hope you are still very happy with it and your choice. ^
Might just be the tyres though. What did the car come fitted with? I think the ML760Li comes with performance tyres like Super Sport 4S so it grips really well in the summer but not ideal at all for snow grip.

Quote:
Safe travels, would be great if you do get some pictures to see her in all her glory and done up and have time. ^
Indeed, looking forward to some pics and observations once you've had time to gather them.
Appreciate 0