View Single Post
      05-23-2012, 06:50 PM   #5
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: Toy

Garage List
Thanks guys! I've never been in this bracket of the forum, by that I mean high-line, so it is nice to see welcoming folk.

dbs, our local GSM said their first shipment of LCI's will be here soon. I am not placing my order untill April 2013 so I have a long time to pick and choose (LED headlamps, B&O). But I see you have exactly what I want... a Li with individual... nice. Interesting that you would suggest the M-Sport.

cracker, I did consider the 640i GC and coupe but I want to go big. I've done the 1999 328i, 2001 540i, 2003 M3, 2009 E92 335i and now the 2011 E91 328xi, so I thought I'd try something new.

TheBry, you have an awesome ED write-up! I think the Li would do great crusing around Europe.

It is interesting to hear others opinions on the topic of owning a 7er... If I may share;

My CEO thinks it's "a bit" ostentatious, but I think that's because I'm the COO and I would be driving a better car than him.

My father thinks since I am single, I dont need a big car, rather a "fun car." Which is true like cracker said, I did consider the M3 since production has been extended but I've just owned two 3er back to back... I need a 3 break.

My friend wants me to wear a chuffer uniform and drive her around! Ergo, pushing for the Li.

Just curious, what do people say about you and your 7er?

Cheers,
Chris
Appreciate 0