View Single Post
      10-30-2014, 03:54 AM   #93
grimlock
Colonel
Rep
Drives: F10 N52B30@255PS

Quote:
Originally Posted by leJUNd View Post
More embarrassing and traumatic than awkward but... I had my penis circumcised when i was in 5th grade. After months of arguing with my parents that I liked my penis the way it was... in the end, it didn't matter what I wanted.
I was in the recovery after surgery and when I woke up, I was surrounded by group of middle aged women just staring at my freshly circumcised penis like it was some medical experiment. This was in the 90's in Korea so I guess patient privacy didn't really exist... but what kind of a fucking hospital lets random strangers huddle up around 12 year old's dick???
Add to the fucked up experience... my mom just left me there. I had to fucking walk home with freshly cut and stitched up penis. Awkwardly walking home, I was praying I didn't meet anyone I knew... but life is cruel. I met a bunch of kids from school... They chased me around and tried to punch my dick.
Oh man..
I had mine a bit younger when I was in Canada - don't remember any of it but I think i got to stay home for a while.
That must have been traumatic - esp. having to 'walk it off' it's no small matter because it must have hurt like hell.
A friend had it older around - I could tell he did not like it one bit.
I just wish they left more skin.
Appreciate 0