10-30-2014, 04:01 PM   #95
Uber V8
Volcano Knuckles
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 Camaro SS 1LE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Tonka View Post
I could have sworn i've shared this in a similar thread.....

I was selling a bunch of crap on Ebay a while back. I was carrying around boxes and some of the stuff i was selling so that i could stop by a UPS store to ship the items as they sold.

So one of them sells and i go in to a UPS store to ship it. The clerk working the counter was a really hot chick. She didn't seem up for any small talk though. After weighing and paying for the shipping it came time to button up the package and apply the label. My Ebay reputation is 100 positive and i think that's largely because i package everything i sell very well to ensure it arrives unharmed.

So the clerk takes the box i brought in, pulls out the packing bubbles, puts the item in the box and begins to tape it up. Of course i go to stop her and ask if i can do that myself. Except i use these words..... "Umm, sorry. Do you mind if i do that? I'm kind of an anal packer."

Seems like hours went by before i could get out the phrase, "that didn't sound very good". At which point I thought it was funny and that we were going to share a good laugh about it. But this chick had a personality that matched a box of rocks. Didn't even crack a smile, even though i could barely stop laughing. Bout every 30 seconds after the incident, i had those quiet, but uncontrollable laughs. I can only assume she just didn't get it or something.
That's crazy because you did share this in some other thread because I started reading it and I already knew how it ended.

Uh oh, it's pretty bad when I know an internet strangers stories ahead of time
Appreciate 0