Rep
Drives: BMW i8

Garage List
2016 BMW F13 M6  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by kprocivic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.SugarSkulls View Post
Bold but it's true. I'm over the medias pre coronation/love fest with them.

Let's see that regular season record matter when they don't win the chip.

Jordan's Bulls>.
it's pretty obvious you are hater. absolutely there goal is another title. if they don't, yea, it be a huge disappointment to a tremendous year. if you compare gsw to the panthers, who would you compare those bulls teams to?
So I'm a hater because I hope for a new champion/not part of this love fest?

Let me clarify, GS the organization specifically doesn't bother me, I just can't stand Steph currys on court arrogance (don't deny his talent) and draymond green as an over all player.

The Bulls were a proven dynasty that knocked off my sonics one of those championships unfortunately. So I can compare them to the 01,03,04 patriots as much as I dislike the pats.

What am I not entitled to not like a team based solely on not liking specific players/coaches?

I don't have a dog in this race/ my team was stolen from my city. But sure, without being a fan, somewhere in me I'd be ok with KD, Westbrook, nick Collison winning a ring (drafted sonics) but I don't really want clay Bennett and the owners who stole them from Seattle to win, it's just apparent GS is full of themselves. You can read the NFL thread which I am consistent with my arguments- regular season doesn't mean shit to me. (Hence the Carolina Panthers of the NBA comment) just get in the play offs, and then we'll see.

Here's to KD, lebron or Canada!