Zadjali
Second Lieutenant
Oman
Rep
Drives: 2007 Crimson E92

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossBeamer View Post
Ok YALL. Been reading the comments all day waiting for
One of you guys to say this but naw.. No one did.

ANYWAYS BRUH. This is obviously a pre production model.. Tires and wheels aren't even for the car. Interior looks like a current 7 series interior with a few changes, it
Could be that they were testing drivetrain and suspension with this model when it was caught.

And, I doubt this was a "spy shot". you think BMW will let a car leave the factory or whatever without camo? They could of possibly let this slide
On purpose, to gain hype and maybe surprise us. BMW talks about next generation 7 series with a lot of confidence.

I'm digging the new headlights (although don't think they should touch grill), digging the new Foglights, digging the rear end a lot but I don't like that chrome strip. I HATE chrome on cars. HATEEEE. I vinyl wrap all chrome on my cars.

Anyways, good car overall. But this is obviously pre production.. And not the final product🌴🌴.

SCOTT WHERE U AT BUDDY LOOKING FOR YOUR FEEDBACK REGARDING THIS CAR!!!!!!

arty00 30:
There's nothing called pre production model ... Either a concept, test mule or a prodcution model. This one definitely the final production version no doubt.
Appreciate 0