09-23-2016, 04:40 AM   #23
Naz24
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: W205 AMG C63 / E70 X5M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups
Odds are not in my favor to win this but since I'm bored, I'll play.

In my defense, I want to say girls truly imagine men as complicated creatures until we learn the hard way. Which I did.

I was dating this man, about six years my senior when I was about 17. He was completely freaked out because of our age difference (and no, no laws against us) and I spent months trying to get into his pants. I was awesome! Tall, pretty, athletic and his mother hated my guts, what more can a man want?!

So at some point I decided to give up. Clearly he wasn't in to me (in so many ways!) even after we spent all our time together. Finally I decided we were just going to be friends who kissed and did other stuff and decided to move on.

His mother and my grandmother were friends (both of them horrible bitches btw) so I saw it fit to kill the relationship and his bitch of a mother with one stone. I told my grandma in the strictest confidence that he was gay, and I was just his beard. I told her never to tell anyone, so she saw it fit to announce it to all their friends in half an hour.

Every story needs a happy ending and I got mine! I really recommend angry sex to everyone.

Anyway, the reputation stuck with him for a long time with the garden party people and his mother still hates me more than words can say. I still can't regret it much.
This absolutely just made my morning.

2017 C63
2012 X5M
SOLD: 2015 M3; 2007 X3 M Sport; 2014 X3 M Sport 35i; 2004 X5 4.4i; 1994 325i
Appreciate 0