View Single Post
      03-16-2017, 12:42 AM   #1
BMWrules7
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2015, 740 LdX, Alpine White

SiriusXm Crooks

After dealing with SiriusXM (or its predecessors) since the E65/E66, I can say that this company is disreputable.

They just called me to renew one of the 3 relatively new BMWs owned by our family. These are not fancy cars (except my 7 to a small degree), but the rest are small workhorses.

They are safe cars.

Well, in renewing my subscription, every time you say "no" the offers get progressively better and better.

I know, that's fine. That's capitalism at its finest.

But, once I did my deal, I finally said, I have 3 BMWs with satellite radio. Is there any way I can get a discount?

Well, the lady already had that info directly in front of her. She knew that I had three subscriptions and she never said boo about the discounts I get for having three radios on a single account.

So, it's safe to presume that was her last progressive deal improvement she would have tossed in was the $x per month discount.

What a load of disingenuous BS. That's bad faith and tantamount to a sucker punch.

Hey siriusXM promise you will electronically go through your current customer list and give the multi-radio credit to any BMW OWNER that has two or more satellite radios and I will delete this post or otherwise comment that you are a good company.

However, until such time, I want to warn all bimmer owners of this fraudulent tactic of siriusXM of screwing BMW customers with more than one vehicle out of significant multi-vehicle discounts.

What a bunch of baloney.
Appreciate 0