View Single Post
      09-17-2014, 04:02 PM   #5
davis449
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 Audi SQ5

PC's hands down. Macs are shiny toys and best left for home use. That's the way I see it after 15 years in IT. Before the Apple fanboys start in on me, sorry, your Macs are not the "Graphic Design Gods" they used to be back in the Motorola\IBM days. Also, PC's are easier to deal with support wise. Don't think so? Try finding good business Mac support when you need it. It's hard to find. My dept. (supporting proprietary web apps for healthcare as well as 3rd party add-ons we use with them) has 1 Mac guy. Wanna know why? Hardly anyone in the business world think Macs are important. Dispute it with bullshit anecdotal evidence (Mac fanboys love to do this) all you want...the facts are the facts. Apple's place in the business world: iPhones and iPads. That's pretty much it. Wanna know why? They're shiny toys that make executives and other middle management feel special and important under the guise of ease-of-use. Final word: Yes, you can get shiny, pretty all-in-one in a PC. There are several manufacturers that make iMac-like designs that are simple and effective. So no, you don't need a Mac for that purpose either.
Appreciate 0