View Single Post
      12-16-2013, 03:34 PM   #24
frieseke
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: BMW 750li

You want to hear a horror story about a 7 in the shop? I haven't driven my 7 since August 4th, and today is December 16th. After 35km of driving the car says the tire pressure management system has failed and to get it serviced as quickly as possible. I gave it to the folks at the dealership that I bought it from a half dozen times and they said every time they had it fixed, but they hadn't figured it out. So this last go around, August 4, I just said you take the car and you fix it and I won't take it back till it is fixed.

It had a new car warranty which covers everything here in Canada so I figured it would be something that they could deal with. I guess it has never happened in Canada so they had to talk to Germany and Germany has no idea how to fix it either. They've ordered parts and they are always back ordered so they take 3 weeks to get here. I just paid cash for the car so I don't know what I should do about it. I've put about 1000-2000km on the car not counting all the times driving it to get it serviced and the thousands of km they have put on the car trying to figure it out.

Any advice as to what to do would be appreciated.
Appreciate 0