View Single Post
      12-17-2013, 01:01 PM   #26
frieseke
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: BMW 750li

I'm not going to lawyer up till this gets dealt with. A lawyer around here is around 600 bucks an hour and we don't have a sue culture in Canada. I've talked to BMW corp in Canada and they said they would make it right once I get my car back but they can't until it is fixed. Which makes sense because who knows how long it will be out of commission. I'm really not too keen on going the social media route because that burns bridges. I will cross that if BMW corporate is unable to make this right when it all pans out.

After being in court over completely different things having nothing to do with BMW I really really don't want to do that. Court sucks. Even when it is obvious that you are right and they are wrong, the only winners are lawyers. And I've heard stories where you win in court against a big company like BMW and they just don't pay. I'm surprised I have even put this up on here under a pseudonym, its just that I'm so mad by now I had to put it up somewhere.

The other grief is my M5's transmission has something wrong with it too and I'd love to take it into the dealer and have them look at it, but I only have the 2 cars and what would I drive if they were both in the shop? BMW never gives me loaners because I live 300km away from the dealership so they are scared I'd rack up too many km.
Appreciate 0